Search for information and expand your knowledge.
We are pleased to announce details of next year’s conference here :
|Year of publication||2018|
The conference will take place in MANCHESTER, ENGLAND on 29 MARCH 2019
Our Young Lawyers’ Group has put together a programme that will cover a wide variety of topics including:
- Panel discussion on rights of victims of personal injury within criminal proceedings
- Use of flight simulations in aviation claims
- Update on Motor directives
- Redress for non-material damage suffered by victims’ closest relatives
- **NEW** ‘Treasure Hunt’ networking event
Don't miss out -book straight away! (please note that there are a number of events in Manchester on the conference date and as such we strongly recommend that you book your travel and accommodation as soon as possible)
(the Young Lawyers’ Group welcomes delegates and new members with up to ten years’ qualification experience)
Our Young Lawyers’ Group has its own dedicated Twitter account – take a look at @PeopilYLG. You can also contact us with any queries or suggestions at email@example.com.
Don’t forget you can also view the conference video from last year’s hugely successful conference in Prague https://youtu.be/Z5O97X73xBY