These conferences have attracted great interest amongst PEOPIL Members in the past and we are looking forward to welcoming many of you in Springtime in beautiful Frankfurt.
The events brings together tourism and traffic law experts to address the following topics:
- Implementation, Operation and Experience of the New Package Travel Directive
- English sexual assault case of X v Kuoni and inter-relationship with new PTD
- Tactics in dealing with Police Evidence and Cross Border Co-operation
- Claims Against Insurers of Spanish Hotels
- Environmental Health Evidence in Holiday Illness Cases
- Review of Costa Concordia Cruise Ship Litigation
- Medical Tourism and Malpractice in Poland
- Issues involved in Alpine Ski Claims
- Driverless Cars and E-Bikes – An Accident Waiting to Happen?
- Subtle Brain Injury and Strategies for Optimum Rehabilitation
- The Use of Vehicles as Work Equipment and the Impact on Liability Issues
- Challenges to claims for future losses of foreign Claimants – the Spanish perspective
- PEOPIL Panel: Can damages for loss of holiday/enjoyment be recovered in RTA cases?
- Brexit Quiz: How will cross-border RTA claims be affected by Brexit?